4.09.2012

M2C Monday & More

Dear Friends,

Today is supposed to be my Made to Crave Monday. I just don't have it in me to write much about it. So many other things are going on, that it is difficult to have a post about "my" progress. seems so shallow, compared to everything else.

I have continued to seek the Lord, instead of food, which is very important right now (although i CAN admit i ate a few too many mashed potatoes on Sunday). Had i been turning to food or shopping for comfort these past weeks, i would have missed precious times with my Lord. I would have missed the clarity that He has brought. i would have missed the comfort that only He can give. i would have missed diving deep in to the Word of God, which reveals His will for us.

God has been faithful. So much more faithful to me than food or shopping ever have been.

As the next days unfold, i am certain what is going on internally will make its way here, to the cyberworld. Right now, though, i cannot.

One verse He has been speaking to us, as a couple is Jeremiah 6:16:

Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see,
and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, 
and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. (KJV)

~or~

Thus says the LORD:
Stand in the ways and see,
And ask for the old paths, where the good way is, 
and walk in it;
Then you will find rest for your souls." (NKJV)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Talk (~: