4.02.2012

M2C Monday

It has been a busy 2 weeks here. Not just with things to do, but with things to think about. I am sure over the next month, what has been going on upstairs (in my brain) will make its way out here. Just not yet. Things are still too fresh, and are still a little tender.

All that to say that i have NOT been working through the Made To Crave book the way that i want to, though I am applying the truths from it, and it has made such a difference. I haven't weighed myself since my last weigh-in (which you can now follow on the sidebar). My clothes are feeling looser (tops especially!) and my body feels healthier. Making better food choices, and eating until satisfied has made a big difference for me.

Evaluating my relationship with food has caused me to realize so many things about my own eating patterns. I saw that i eat often when i am bored...UH-OH! and when i am stressed. Now, i find something to clean, or go read a book with one of the kids. We have been playing some more games too.

The changes i have been making regarding food have not been easy, but they are SO worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Talk (~: