3.25.2013

Forsaken no more


i grew up listening to Don Francisco. Went to a concert when i was in 5th or 6th grade. His music resonates with me in a way i can't explain. He sings the Word. i heard this song today as i was playing a disc. i can't pick a song that pinpoints what things were like for me growing up better than this one, and the love and security and redemption i have in my Heavenly Father. 
this is why i cry when i hear or sing: 
  • of His great love for me. 
  • of how He will never leave me.
  • of how He will never let me go.
  • of the security i have in Him. 
  • of what Christ did to redeem me.
  • of how much of a Father He is. 


Truly, God will never forsake His own. He will never reject. He will never leave. Praise His glorious name!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Talk (~: