2.29.2012

What is Your Starting Point?

With all the debates that are going on these days, may i humbly submit this article for your consideration:


A well-known atheist in the USA was interviewing me in my office concerning the creation/evolution issue and the book of Genesis. The conversation went something like this: 
“So you admit that you start with the Bible?” she said to me.
“Yes, of course,” I replied.
“And you are not prepared to change anything the Bible states, are you?” she asked.
“No,” I said. “The Bible’s statements concerning creation, the Flood, and so on are not subject to change—God’s Word cannot be altered.”
“Ah,” she then responded, “that’s why creationists like you can never be real scientists. You see, real scientists like myself start with evidence... http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/am/v5/n2/starting-point

It is written by Ken Ham, and is most excellent. He states that there are TWO starting points in every discussion: either the Bible, or man's ideas. Please read it...
As always, i welcome your comments below.


Be respectful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Talk (~: