3.19.2012

M2C Monday

this is short and sweet..

Over a year ago i met with my doctor, and i was at 196 pounds then. Slowly i made some changes, but my relationship with food was still pretty binding. i guess if we count way back then, i am already down 20 pounds :). Since January, i have been much more intentional. Working through M2C has made me realize that God must be the One who fulfills my cravings.

i have had a lot going on, but the lifestyle changes i have made are staying put, Praise the Lord!!

weighed-in at the doctor's office on the 15th, Thursday.....

Ready??

on February 17th i was at 179.1.
On March 15th i was at 176.6!!
 (and i have not shopped at Old Navy for months!)

YAY!!!

So, so thankful that God is working so much change in my heart regarding my relationship with food and shopping at Old Navy!

2 comments:

Let's Talk (~: