10.27.2013

contrasts

It is striking.
really.

the contrasts of this journey.
the journey of faith.

In God's kingdom, it all seems upside-down.

beauty...from ashes.
light...from the dark places.
peace...in the midst of chaos.
poor in spirit...inheriting the Kingdom.
dying...that i might live.

learning as i go.
learning to lean in to the process.
His process.

learning to quiet my tongue more,
and pour out my heart to the One who made me.

learning to listen to His Word.
and let His Word satisfy my hungry soul.

sought the Lord, and He answered me,

And delivered me from all my fears.
 
They looked to Him and were radiant,
And their faces will never be ashamed.

This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him

And saved him out of all his troubles.
 
The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him,
And rescues them.

O taste and see that the Lord is good;
How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him! 
Psalm 34:4-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Talk (~: