1.30.2012

M2C Monday

pic from HERE
okay, i have had a WEEK! i am sorry to say i will not have a M2C post today! BUT....

i am going to my doctor as another step in the "getting healthy physically" side of thing. Hoping to have my cholesterol & iron profiles done. then to talk about a healthy goal weight (which he told me before was 150, but i was not ready to accept that and we compromised at 165). I am ready to go "there" now.

I am also going to get a solid weight! my scale gets switched as it is analog, and my kids like to play with it. So, i will get a good weigh-in tomorrow. ACK!!!!

i have been turning to God more and more over food or other things... Glory to His name!!

How was your week? If you are reading this, i would love to hear from you :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanette! I'm reading and I understand about the whole weight issue. I have a hard time motivating myself to think thinner without totally obsessing over it. The phrase that has been echoing in my mind lately when I start to think about eating something that I don't really need is, "Life is more than food!". Seeking first the kingdom of God includes thinking about his stuff more than I think about food right?? mmmm I still found myself with a sudden craving for frosted mini-wheats this morning. It must be the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep... i am saying "food is fuel" and it helps :)

    went to the doctor today and feel like i have some accountability medically now too, and that always motivates :)

    i find myself craving certain things still, and have to really say "why do i REALLY want this"..
    appreciate your comments!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Talk (~: