3.04.2011

for today...

i am compelled to say YOU are precious to our Father! You are cherished in the Beloved. His desire is for you to know how special you are! He LOVES you, and not just loves you, but LOVES YOU! It is not based on what you do, have done, or will do. He just LOVES you...

Sweet one, know and rest in that today. You are His!

Throughout the weekend, say a few times a day "You love me"...this was suggested by Susie Larson at the Restore Conf. i was at, and it has been my "thing" since. If i start feeling worthless..."You love me." If i am feeling neglected..."You love me." If i am feeling lonely..."YOU love me, and all my need is met in YOU alone!" There is NO room for the enemy of my soul once i confess that and worship Him for His perfect love for me.

Precious one, HIS grace IS sufficient for every minute of every day. His love is strong enough to carry you through the storm, and keep you in the quiet moments.
   
"The LORD your God in your midst,
      The Mighty One, will save;
      He will rejoice over you with gladness,
      He will quiet you with His love,
      He will rejoice over you with singing.”  ~Zephaniah 3:17
Say it aloud......... YOU LOVE ME!!!  Thank you Lord Jesus!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifeJRC5lvhs  take a moment to listen and worship..

As always, i love to hear your beautiful thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Talk (~: