3.07.2011

telling the story...

Sunday morning i was out in the "milling around area" of our church before service began, when i walked up to a table, wondering if it was a class i had been interested in taking. Anyway, a sweet sister in Christ was looking at me...and said "something is so different about you."
me: "God has healed me!"
her: "I can just see it in your eyes. There is a calm and a peace there that i haven't seen there before."

Isn't God good! He heals, and makes it evident to others around us what He has done!

After that, i was blessed with the opportunity to share my story of healing with a dear friend in the library. she works in there, and i knew i had to tell her what God had done. The Lord kept that library quiet the ENTIRE time we talked (she works in it first hour), and she told me it is RARELY that quiet in there!  We both shed tears of joy for what God has done in my life.

Later that afternoon, i went to talk to a neighbor friend. We talked for a bit and both shared what God had been doing, and it was a beautiful hour of fellowship.

So, guess what? Later that night, i can seriously tell you i had some kick-back from the enemy of my soul. How did i withstand it? i took all of the promises of God and just lambasted that little devil! he no longer can possess the land of my mind, and i am feeling it! But God is more powerful than anything, and HE HAS OVERCOME!

i know, i allude to this "story" of mine...well, it isn't mine really. It is God's. God's story that He has written on my life.

Next post, i will begin to share of the goodness of our Great God in His amazing healing touch on my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Talk (~: